1. Someone who is running in an election or applying for a job.
4. Some creators have secretly gained ______s through these advertisements.
5. Someone who treats people who are ill.
7. Yeon Lantern Festival will likely be added to UNESCO's list of intangible cultural _______.
9. Because of such _______ consequences, neighboring countries including Korea and China have fought against Japan's proposal.
11. A talk someone gives in order to teach people about a particular subject.
13. The sponsorship should not be hidden because _______s have the right to know when they are watching an advertisement.
15. I was ______d because I thought I was neither Korean nor Russian.
2. Students will be ______d by their types and be placed in separate locations.
3. Trump has not ______ed the defeat and his team have filed lawsuits in several key states that had close results to recount the ballots.
6. To successfully deal with it and control it.
8. In ______, I must say I am very, very grateful for such an easy recovery.
10. A kind of germ that can cause disease.
12. It is ______ed that Japan has plans to discharge radioactive water into the ocean.
14. Currently, sporting _______ are only allowed to fill to half their capacity.
16. The term "Aliens" has been criticized because it reflects the perception that __________ are aliens or strangers in addition to "foreign residents."